The King's College Local Resident Pass entitles you to 12 months consecutive access to King's College Chapel and Grounds when the College is open during public visiting hours. It will also entitle you to 10% off in the King's College Visitor Centre on production of your card.
Children under the age of 5 are welcome to come in for free if they are accompanied by a card holder. Children aged between 5 and 17years will be required to have their own card.
You will need to upload a clear headshot photo. Please no sunglasses or hats. This photo will be printed on to your card. We reserve the right to reject unsuitable images.
Important Information. Please Read Carefully:
- To be eligible, residential post codes must be within a 10 mile radius of the College. We have used https://www.calcmaps.com/map-radius/
- The pass may be used only by the person named on it.
- Possession of a card does not entitle the card holder to bring in guests free of charge.
- The College reserves the right to restrict access at any time, particularly during exam period and at all times of closure to the public.
- Lost or stolen cards can be replaced during the 12 months, at a cost of £7.50.
- The card remains the property of King's College, Cambridge, at all times.
- The passes are sold on a non-refundable basis.
Please allow up to 14 days for either dispatch or collection.
You will be notified when the card is ready for collection. Please try to collect within 7 days of notification.